Squash



I played squash today. This is the first time in years. I used to play in high-school with my Dad and my friend Mark. There actually used to be courts in the basement of University Hospital.

They were way way back in the bowels of the basement. You had to go through several empty hallways and past a bunch of storage areas before you came to them - it was so trippy playing in there.

I also used to play at the YMCA in Saskatoon.

Today I played with Juan at Dunbar Community Center. It's super cheap there,

Came home and hammered out some admin stuff. I have a couple of weddings that I am performing - been prepping some pre-marital stuff for that.

Have started incorporating meditation and silence in my prayer time recently - I would challenge you all to have 5 minutes of silence everyday - just to listen to God - it could very well change your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls