Oregon 4 (and end)



These are my 2 favorite pics that I took yesterday.
More here.

Last night on Cannon Beach. This is a perfect spot for a holiday - beautiful natural surroundings, a fire place for cozy nights and not too many people around.

The advantage of having a suite is that we did not have to eat out once! We cooked all our meals at home! Which saves us money - which is good when you are a pastor!

It has been good to have this quiet time to reflect and pray with Felicia. As some of you know, we have been trying to decide what path our lives will take - after June I have no guaranteed income.

We need to decide whether to continue to pursue the church plant in Yaletown - we have a lot of support from the core team that wants to plant with us. But to be honest, we've been doing this for almost 2 years with very little fruit. This makes it hard sometimes to stay motivated.

Anyways, we had a good chat this afternoon while walking on the beach, which I think sheds a bit more clarity on our future.

Story - We went for a long long walk on the beach. Adam was slowly getting fed up. He kept whining and stopping and moping. Finally he looked at both of us and yelled "Hey! STOP WALKING!!!" It was time for me to carry him.

Comments

Asha said…
It looks so beautiful! I'm glad you had a good time together as a family. That photo of you & Adam reminded me of all the family vacation photos from the Rockies... remember those??

give Adam a big hug from me - Asha

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls