Oregon 3

Finished Velvet Elvis today - some good insights, but not life changing. I like Rob Bell's honesty and the vantage point form which he speaks.

Today we went for a drive along the coast. I am just stunned by the natural beauty of this state. The town we are in is called Cannon Beach. It is basically a tourist town. I can't tell what any other industries are here.

Tons of galleries - reminds me of Carmel California which has a lot of small art galleries - also a part of San Diego, that is also near the water. Why do artists migrate to the water - inspiration?

Jordon has a good post about global warming. Actually I like the back and forth debate in the comments section.

I was also affected by the movie An Inconvenient Truth - I thought it was very well done. Felicia and I have not owned a car for a year and a half. We recently bought a small SUV, which I concede is not very environmentally friendly, but we needed the space to cart the kid(s) around. We still use public transport or walk a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls