Nuts



I left a bag of opened peanut M&M's on our coffee table last night. I was eating them while sleeping through the movie "Hollywoodland".

Adam discovered them this morning while Felicia and I were still in bed. He ate some, walked into our room and threw up on our bed.

Later he ate some french toast and threw up on himself.

Still later Felicia gave him some banana muffins (you would have figured she should keep his stomach empty), and he threw up on himself.
We drugged him up with benadryl and gravol. He went to bed and threw up in the bed.

Oh, yeah the left side of his face has ballooned up into a cartoon caricature of the right side.

He is sleeping now. We thought of taking him to the hospital, but figured the doctor would say something brilliant like, "I think he's allergic to peanuts." He would then prescribe some ointment that we already have.

The boy is resting, Felicia is cleaning and I am parsing Greek verbs from Ephesians 2.

(several hours later)
Adam is much better - Swelling is down and so is food.

I went with a few people to see the movie Amazing Grace. This was a first@night event, but I forgot to bring my cel phone. So the people we were supossed to meet, could not get a hold of me once we were at the theatre, which kinds sucked.

The movie was very very good. Very inspiring? What is the slavery of our time? What is the global evil that Christians should attack? Poverty, global sex trafficking?

Saw our premier - Gordon Campbell at the movie. He was surrounded by a bunch of people eager to chat w. him. I thought of easing myself into the circle and ask him if he wanted to go for margaritas - (I would drive).

Comments

Asha said…
Santosh - poor Adam, joining the peanut-allergy club.

Have you seen the George S. interview with Tony Campolo? http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/video.php?id=1401

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls