RUN ON

In exactly 10 hours I will be at the start of the Victoria Marathon, staring down 26.2 miles. I am trying to relax right now so I can get a decent night's sleep. I have all my running gear ready to go.

We had a 2 ferry wait at Tsawassen. For all you non-BC people, that translates to about 2.5 hours of waiting to get on the big boat. Adam totally lost it after awhile. poor fella.

When we got in to Victoria my mom called to tell me that she and my dad were in town! They flew in all the way from Regina to support me in my first marathon! How awesome is that!

I picked up my race package at the Victoria Conference Center and then Felicia and I went to a special dinner for the marathon at the Empress Hotel. There was a New Balance fashion show and a motivational speaker. The speaker was a doctor and marathoner who had had like 5 major injuries! He was ok.

I will let you know what happens tomorrow - if I'm still around.

Comments

Hayashi Family said…
Good Luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls