How does it feel?



I saw Bob Dylan in concert on Wednesday night. It was fantastic. Ran into Mark from church - there was an empty seat next to me so he sat with me.

Dylan played one of my favourite all time songs: "It's Alright Ma, I'm Only Bleeding." What an amazing guy - 65 years old and still so relevant. What shocked me at this concert was that 30% of the audience were under 25. What an awesome time.

Last 2 days I have been in denominational meetings related to church health and planting. They were a mixture of excitement and frustration. Excitment at the propsect of planting missional churches across western canada. Frustration at some of the "hoops" that must be jumped to reach the goals.

Tonight a bunch of the other pastors came over to my place to watch the Riders game. What a nail biter! Riders pulled it off with a field goal in the final seconds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls