4 days to go


John and Jane today. It is about call center operators in Mumbai. It documents the lives of 5 of them - all have different attitudes toward their job. One hates it, another sees it as a way to help him reach his goal of becoming a billionaire.

One girl is a christian and there is an extended scene in her church - New Life Fellowship - I have actually been to this church and know the pastor! There was about a 3 minute scene of people worshipping, singing the song "hungry, i come to you" which I'm sure some of you will be familiar with. As I sat in the packed theater I wondered how this was affecting the people around me. I could venture to guess most of them were not believers. How would they respond to this? I sensed the Spirit in the scene. Would this awaken something in them - a longing, a passion, a "rumour of glory"?

Anyways - it was a good film, had some timing and editing problems - but enjoyable none the less.

Had my last run before the marathon on Sunday! Yikes! Still having mixed feelings about the whole thing - Can I finish? Will I finish in a decent time? We'll see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls