Pixies Sell Out


It's 1 in the morning. I work at 8 tomorrow. I should be sleeping, but here I am pounding on the keyboard. Why?

Because of you dear reader - feel the love.

Did a 6 hour shift at the festival today. Picked up the director of the Los Angeles Film Festival - quite a lovely woman named Rachel Rosen and a young Israeli director who shot a film in India!

Also dropped off a totally hilarious director from Buenos Aries who thought it was very cool that a pastor was his driver!

I drove the producer of the Vancouver Film Festival to her doctor's appointment. She kept telling me to slow down and was quite impressed with the GPS in the car.

Tonight I saw the Pixies documentary Loudquietloud with Dale. It was very cool. What a seminal band!

We got a new dining table set, 6 chairs and I got a desk for my office - all delivered this morning.

What is interesting is that I thought for sure the desk was twice the size of the one that was delivered. I really needed a desk that I could keep the laptop on, along with 10-12 books so I can write my sermons with all my books on the desk, instead of on the floor.

Oh well - it looks sleek.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls