Winter Chill



GO RIDERS.



Went for lunch with Felicia and Adam at the Salty Tongue Deli in Gastown. Pretty decent grub, plus they have my favourite tea of all time - Bewley's Irish Breakfast tea. I got turned on to it in Dublin, and now I have a local supplier.

The lady, Erin who owns the place is super nice. We got into a long chat about Ireland. She has a 9 mth. old and a 3 yr. old - I said that's where we're going to be in a year!

After that, I had a Black Velvet at the Irish Heather next door. It was nice.

Then caught an afternoon showing of The Queen with Helen Mirren. She should definitely get a best actress nomination for this role. It was a pretty amazing film.

You all have plenty of links to keep you happy for awhile.

Comments

ajt said…
Illegally cute child.

And a black velvet. My favourite.

You had a GOOD day.

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls