wha happened?

Yesterday I feel tired so I have a nap in the afternoon. I wake up with an all over body ache and extremely fatigued. I am sick and it sucks.

I always feel so angry when I am sick. Angry at being sick. Angry at whatever it is that makes me sick. I am congested and everything hurts and I am whining. Had to cancel 2 appointments. Felicia tried to get some paper work done at the church and was brushed off by the person she had to meet. So she's in a crappy mood now too.

Saw End of the Spear last night - its the story of Steve Saint the son of one of the martyred missionaries in Ecuador. It's pretty good - a bit slow inthe middle.

When we were in Parksville I bought my first copy of Wired magazine. someone recommended this magazine to me 10 years ago, but I had never read one before. My loss - what a great mag. I may even subscribe to it. basically it charts how technology is changing the human condition.

I have something to say about leadership but will wait until tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been sick again too. Praying for you!

Peace,
Jamie

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls