hopes and goals


Went and saw "Prairie Home Companion" because I like Robert Altman - big mistake - SNOOZERS!!! There were some ok moments but overall pretty disappointing.

Whenver I go to a movie in Tinseltown theaters I always take a corresponding walk through the downtown east-side. Today I had my bike so I went for a ride. I cued my ipod to the opening song from the Inside Man movie - which is a totally rocking Indian film song. Man - talk about trippy.

There is so much action in the downtown east-side. It reminds me of India in that way - there is always something to see. I saw a girl smoking from her hash pipe. I saw a skinny girl whose excess skin flapped over her tight jeans. I saw several guys with no shirts slaving behind their shopping carts.

What a trip.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Perhaps because I was born in MN and raised on good ol' Garrison, I quite liked the film. Alas!
Santosh said…
Garrison's dry delivery of stories was my favourite part of the film.

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls