favourite


I have decided that listening to my ipod while biking around vancouver is one of my favourite all time activities. It's just such a rush to have the Stones, Radiohead or U2 in my brain as I weavein and out of traffic in busy downtown or am on one of the sedate trails right along the water.

On the topic of music I bought the new Thom Yorke - Eraser. This is a really really good album. Songs of paranoia and longing for these difficult times. Also got the new Bruce Cockburn - he's still a good lyricist and guitarist but his voice is starting to get to me. I think I have seen him in concert more then any other artist - including U2. Going to see him again in November - I have 2nd row center at an auditorium just around the corner from us.

Saw the physiotherapist for my leg today. He said I'm messed up. He did an ultrasound on my leg! I wanted to ask if it was a boy or a girl.

Also went to Regent to pick up some books - 2 books on U2 - i'm preaching on them on Sunday. Also Organic Church - it looks really good.

Then went swimming w. the boy. Felicia made these incredible lamb shanks today - tasty tasty.

Brent came over for a chat - I burned him a disc and then we watched the Office - has anyone seen the one where someone takes a dump on Michael's carpet iin his office? I think it's the funniest one I have ever seen.

right now - listening to U2 b-sides from the 80's, drinking a beer and playing online poker - AND I AM A BAPTIST PASTOR!!! - go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls