U2 and Yahweh


Spent all day holed up in my glass box in the sky. Did final sermon prep. and the service outline. Headed down to the church around 5. Set up and waited. Brent was already there of course - old faithful. Amy came right on time which was awesome - she is such an encouragement.

slowly more people trickled in. I think we had about 30 people - some tourists from england and australia.

I think the service went really well - some cool audio-visuals and I spoke on U2. We also had communion.

Was pretty tired after though - I think I've said it before - there is nothing like the feeling after preaching - it is a combination of physical, emotional and spiritual depletion.

We head home to SK on Thursday. Have to wrap a few things up and I'll b ready to enjoy sunny SK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls