Tigh-na-mara


We are in Tight-na-mara at this incredible resort on the ocean in Parksville. (http://www.tigh-na-mara.com/)

This is the perfect holiday spot I think - very relaxing and TONS of stuff for kids. They have regular supervised activities for children, as well as babysitters. The resort has this incredible spa with mineral pool - unfortunately almost all of the massage treatments are booked up.

We are here for a Baptist pastor and spouse retreat - as well as our local denominational assembly - I speak on Saturday on church planting.

I came to the lounge because they have wireless here and wanted to check my e-mail. I had hoped to do some reading but there were 23 e-mails to check. Ended up making a few phone-calls as well. In 5 minutes I will go back to our beautiful ovean view room and fetch the boy - he has his kids program tonight which includes his dinner! Incredible - Felicia and I will have like 5 hours to ourselves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)