more props


I got props from a long lost friend who read the blog and liked it. So that made me feel good. Got back into town last night. Had pizza on Commercial Drive. As we were driving back we pulled up next to the Welch's. They followed us to our place and hung out for a bit. They had tried taking Olivia to a concert but she tried to sing too so they only saw 1 song.

As we were visiting Adam all of a sudden started coughing and crying really bad. Turned out he was just exhausted. Got the new johnny Cash - Really good - although you can hear how weak his voice had gotten as he neared the end. There is a really touching tribute by Rick Rubin. I miss Johnny Cash.

Thom Yorke has a solo album coming out on tuesday. Will pick it up. It's funny - with itunes I don't really buy cd's anymore, i just buy files off of itunes. It is fairly rare that I buy a cd in a store - so this is quite a lot of excitement for me - back to back cd's!

Today I preach on Superman and then we do our first baptisms at first@night - actually the first baptisms I will have ever done! Exciting stuff. I hope to pose the testimonies and pictures of Brent and Mike on the first@night web-site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)