Holidays


(The Rev. Dr. being mauled by Dr. Loeppky esquire)

Well - the switch to Firefox has gone quite smooth. Thanks to Jamie and Nick for informing me about how to switch my bookmarks over. Firefox seems to run faster and smoother then safari, which is nice.

Hung out this afternoon with a fellow Resonater from Toronto who is leading an emergent church in Missisauga. It's called the Journey - sounds like he is on to a good thing over there.

I was channel surfing just now. There were 4 different reality competition shows on - 2 about people becoming a rock star - they look like the exact same concept, a comedian one and a dancing one.

I am waiting for Trinity Broadcasting to start a preaching reality competition show - I'd like to enter it.

I'm eating Oreo ice-cream out of the bucket it came in which I think is quite depressing. It makes me imagine a scene where I am a middle aged overweight blue collar single guy, who comes home from work and has his chair close to the tv, the light of the tv illuminates my features as I lazily dip into the ice cream. Also I'm wearing a wife beater shirt and boxers (in my mind - not in real life). In real life I am wearing a 2003 sunrun t-shirt and shorts.

I started holidays today and we leave for Saskatchewan on Thursday - coming to get you Warren!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls