make it fade from me


Rock on.

Had Dim-Sum for lunch - Yum Yum.

I believe Adam has officially entered his terrible 2's. He is defiant, loud and quite bratty - though not all the time. At lunch he was quite bad bu then calmed down when he had some food in his tummy.

After lunch we went to the Lacoste store next door. They were having this big sale. I wanted to get Adam a Lacoste Polo because I thought it would be quite cool - but the shirts were 65 bucks!!! Sheesh - I'm not spoiling him that much.

Felicia ended up buying me a really nice shirt which was really nice of her.

Got tons of work done this afternoon - felt good.

I cooked dinner tonight - Salmon - it was really really good - I was surprised.

Leadership meeting tonight - it rocked!!! This was the most positive I have felt in a long long time. Thank God - the fire is coming back.

I think we are closing in on a new name for the church - my choice for Urban Sanctuary was shot down. I think we are happy with Yaletown Church - it is short and too the point. It also looks like we are closing in on a location - a school - although the rent is quite high.

Everything will work out - it always does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls