tagged


i have been tagged which means i have to answer a series of questions from carla. here they are:

4 Jobs I've had:
delivery boy at the bay - i would carry people's stuff for them out to their cars
domino's pizza delivery person
pastor
gas station attendent

4 Movies I can watch over and over:

apocalypse now
big lebowski
usual suspects
chariots of fire

4 Places I have lived:

saskatoon
regina
calgary
bangalore india


4 TV shows I love to watch:

24
lost
the office
nypd blue (sadly off the air now)

4 Places I've been on Vacation:

banff
san diego
miami
nyc

4 Favorite Dishes:

pizza
lobster
sushi
masala dosa

4 websites I visit daily:

drudgerport
christianity today
atu2
the superficial


4 Places I would rather be right now:

hawai - i know 8 people who have been / are there or are going there this month
paris
dublin - will be there in 2 weeks!
playing w. adam




4 people I'm tagging:

no one - the buck stops here

"whatever you wish to keep, you'd better grab it fast.
i have seen an orphan w. a gun
crying like a fire in the sun
look out people are coming through
and ITS ALL OVER NOW BABY BLUE"
-bob dylan

Comments

Anonymous said…
Santosh -
I want to see more photos of my nephew. We miss him!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls