missed meeting and crazy cab driver


had a meeting with my buddy murray this morning - he is a very bright committed christian. he has also suffered from parkinsons for the past 14 yrs and has had a real diffcult month as some of his meds started to mis-fire - please pray for him.

then had my quiet time at my usual starbucks - picked up gospel in a pluralist society by newbign - probably one of the most significant christian books written in the 20th century.

came home - hung out w. my cousin rachel and the fam.

went and saw matchpoint - excellent film on luck, lying and consequences. highly recommended. also may be the first woody allen film not located in manhattan.

decided to go w. rachel to the pan pacific to check her into her room. while in the lobby of that beautiful hotel my cel-phone goes off, reminding me of a meeting i had at 5 at a coffee shop near my apt.! i grab a cab and get back there. the cabbie starts complaining about some bus driver who gave him the finger and how the cabbie jumped out of his car, banged on the door of the bus with the intention of throwing his hot tea on the "busdriver's body"! needless to say i tried not to agitate my maniacal cabbie.

had my meeting - jumped in another cab to meet rachel, felicia and adam for japanese tapas. yum yum.

now back home - waiting for 24.

took 3 cabs in the space of 2 hrs.

"how is the life?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls