Rush and Rush

It was one of those days that reminds you this is holiday season. Had a coffee w. the fam. at our favourite Starbucks. Then headed down to Robson for some Christmas shopping and exchanges. All the usual suspects: Gap, Banana Republic, Lululemon, etc. etc.

Then I got a haircut - the salon I go to was having an "open house". There was tons of food and a tasty punch to enjoy.

After that I checked in with the gift wrappers from our church. Sad, but Saturday was totally dead for the gift wrapping. It was pretty disappointing.

Then Felicia and some girlfriends were going out for someone's birthday.

I had the kids all to myself - it was.... eventful.

One thing I learned is my daughter is pretty tough - she fell over and hit her head twice and never cried!

Comments

Stu said…
We had a similar day in Saskatoon (Julie and I are back for the holidays) aside from Banana Rep and the rushing!
Derek Vreeland said…
I have done ALL my shopping online this year mostly at Amazon.com. You can almost get anything at Amazon.com...it is great.

So what are you reading?

I am spending tomorrow (Tuesday) at home with my two boys while my wife Jenni is off shopping with a friend for the day. I am reading Kierkegaard, Training in Christianity. I hope to get through a major section tomorrow.

Derek

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls