Let it snow.

S&S looking very serious against the darkness.

It dumped snow today in Vancouver. And apparently all across Canada. This led us to cancel Urban Sanctuary for the first time! It was just too dangerous to drive tonight.

So... my carefully orchestrated Advent service has to be shelved for another time. I did post a brief video devotional on our church's facebook site.

This is also left us with a free evening. We decided to order pizza and watch ratatouille. This is an animated film, but I'm not sure if many kids really liked it. It seemed it was written more at an adult level. It had it's moments but did not live up to the raving reviews it recieved.

Earlier we went out and played in the snow with a family from another building. It was really fun as we threw snowballs and made a snowman together.

Today was quite a grey day -I felt like I was living in an Eastern European country still under Communist rule. As I walked in the snow and slush, amidst the greyness, I felt like I should be going to punch my card in a factory somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls