Dinner w. my wife


The Ninan kids.

Felicia and I went for dinner tonight. We try to go for dinner every month - we actually end up going out only every 4 months or so. I'm a bit of a foodie, so we try to go to some of the more interesting restaurants in town: indian, vietnamese, etc.

Tonight we went to a sort of frenchie restaurant. I tried Arctic Char for the first time. It's sort of like Salmon. It was amazing. I asked the waiter what Arctic Char was. He launched into his explanation, which concluded with the fact that they were a fresh water fish. When he said that. I wanted to ask my budding Jaques Cousteau what there mating habits were.

When he brought the deserts, he went to major effort to position one of the deserts just right - he kept turning and turning it. Felicia had to restrain herself from simultaneously grabbing his hand and bursting out laughing.

This morning I went to the library and mapped out January to May for our church. I also made 5 goals for the church - now I have to map out a strategic plan for each of those goals.

I was soooo excited as I worked. I am preaching on 1 Peter. I divided up the text into 17 sermons!!! I managed to whittle them down to 15, so we can finish the book by May.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls