Gays in Costco

There is a Costco 2 blocks from our apartment. It is the first urban Coscto in the world - the second is in Manhattan. But when you walk inside it, it feels like every other suburban costco in the world.

I was there on Saturday and there were several gay couples. I thought it was such an anomaly! Most gay couples are pretty hip, well dressed and cosmopolitan. Somehow seeing them walking with big tubs of Kirkland Signature Cashews just didn't fit. Oh well, I guess they like to get good deals, just like me.

Urban Sanctuary is working in conjunction with the Yaletown Business Improvement Association to offer free gift wrapping in Yaletown. Donations are given to the Empty Stocking Fund.

The YBIA is a great organization and I hope to work with them again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls