Back Home

Sophia makes a move.

Got in today at 3:00. Did some errands. Had Japanese tonight.

Felicia and I watched "Once" tonight. This film has a wopping 98% on Rotten Tomatoes.

It's a modern day musical - but unlike any musical you've seen before. I liked it quite a bit. It was unlike any other movie I have ever seen before (and this is someone who saw over 100 films this past year).

I've been working on my Top 10 movies of 2007, and so far only have 7! But the last 2 films I saw will probably sneak in there. Will post my list on here, and Facebook when it is done.

It's nice to be back in Vancouver, my home.

Comments

nick said…
Hey Santosh, you know you can get Facebook to automatically import your blog posts as notes? I do it with my links blog, and it works well. Just thought you should know...

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls