Post Christmas


Had a really great Christmas day yesterday. Gifts, food and Adam's first time tobogganing!

I got what I wanted: the 20 yr. anniversery deluxe version of the Joshua Tree. It contains a re-mastered edition of the JT, a cd of rare and unreleased songs, a dvd of a Paris concert from '87 and a really cool book about the album.

The Joshua Tree is my favourite U2 album. Achtung Baby is better produced and is many fan's favourite album. But, Joshua Tree changed my life. The first U2 album I ever had was War. I have bought almost every U2 album since, on the day it was released.

But Joshua Tree is one of those albums that keeps re-surfacing at different times in my life. I have listened to it all the way through several times.

Today we took it easy. Tonight Felicia and I went to see "I am Legend." It was about average.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls