Another Day In Para.....

Well, we certainly felt the cold bite of a Saskatchewan winter today. Standing on a street corner in downtown Regina feeling the wind rip my flesh off - I was reminded of why I live somewhere with a much much warmer clime.

Went to this amazing spa for massages with Flea today. We had a duo massage with heated massage beds! Talk about luxury. Except for the fact that my therapist didn't turn mine on!

We were scheduled to have a photographer come in and do some professional photographs today, but she got the days mixed up and didn't show up. We took some pics ourselves because we were all dressed up.

Then my siblings and their spouses and me and my spouse headed out for dinner together. Went to this cool restaurant called Zest - the quality was as good as anything in Vancouver (including Vancouver prices). The decor could do with a bit sprucing up. I had duck, and was reminded of why I love duck so much - its rich and fatty!

By the way - it's almost 2 AM and I still can't sleep.

Watched "It's a Wonderful Life" with Dilip and Mom tonight. I watch it every Christmas. It's one of my favourite movies that I never get bored of.

Tomorrow, it's off to Saskatoon to visit friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls