Here and There

I'm listening to a terrible song by Dylan and The Band called "Long Distance Operator" off The Basement Tapes. Good - its over. I usually listen to a random mix of music off of itunes. Since I've sat down at the computer tonight, I've heard Dido, Dylan, Massive Attack, Radiohead and U2.

Went to Regent this morning for a chat with Jeremy Bell - the executive director of our denomination. He wanted to know how I was doing and what the denomination could do to help. He made a fw suggestions and said he could resource us by sending me and a few key leaders to some other places in western canada to see what's happening among missional churches.

Then tonight I was somewhere near SFU for my Missional Traning Center meetings. I can not tell you how valuable these sessions have been - Cam Roxborough is a gift to the Canadian church - I wish I had done this before going on this church planting journey. Oh well - I'm just over a year into it, so I am still near the beginning.

Now - its Dave Matthews - Proudest Monkey.

Comments

John Santic said…
Santosh,

Sounds like a night at Ethos? Is that where you met yesterday? I dig the ecclecticness of your music library...mine's the same, from dylan, to U2 (of coarse), to Handel, to Tize...

Look forward to next Wed.

John
Julie said…
Santosh -
You've inspired me to venture into the world of blogging!
Come and visit,
Julianne

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls