Everything's Gone Black


Losers - The Riders got kicked bad bad bad. I went to the game with Courtney who had his face painted green.

It was brutal - the Riders never really had it together - The Lion's QB was hot - great arm and some decent runs himself as well.

So anyways, I am still smarting from this humiliation.

A few "lurkers" have left comments or have e-mailed me - so hiya lurkers - nice to hear from ya.

Especially from Julianne - although my sources tell me that mama Broten and Nancy are also faitful readers - so hiya Brotens, haven't seen you in awhile.

Also - Warren reminded me that you need a membership to enter costco, so that solves the homeless coming in for freebies.

Comments

Joel M-E said…
It is indeed a sad day for many of your blog readers. I wasn't able to watch the game, but I am kind of glad - it would have hurt.

Just like last year and the year before... the important thing is we have next year.

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls