Watch more films


Felicia and Adam looking over Tofino's waves.

So I have been negligent in my blogging duties - all apologies. This is one of those weeks that I wish I could clone myself so I could get everything done, that needs to be done. My much anticipated 20 mile run was cruelly cut down to 6 miles due to time constraints today.


Today was the first day on the job as a volunteer at the Vancouver International Film Festival . I am a driver - I pick up guests of the festival and take them to the Festival Hospitality Suite located in the Crown Plaza Gerorgia Hotel downtown.

This morning I picked up Chris White. He is a producer for the POV series on PBS. They look like they make some really thoughtful films. Some of the documentaries I had actually heard of before - like the Boys Of Baraka.

Anyways - Chris is a fine fellow. Has lived in New York his whole life, married with 3 kids.

It's kind of funny when people find out I am a pastor at the film festival - they can't figure out what I'm doing working there. Chris just said "that's different."

So - I know I was going to spread the big news - there are actually 3 biggies in my life at the moment. But I think I'll do it later - just so wasted right now - combination of overwork, tired and the hot hot heat outside - it seriously feels like the hottest days of summer out there.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Let's just say...I'm in suspense.
njb

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls