Pretty good Life



I love this picture Of Adam - the way the sunlight is behind his head.

Went for Brunch at Milestone's - a regular Saturday family event. Came home - did some reading and some paperwork.

Today was supossed to be my long run - 20 miles. I had been psyching myself up all week for it. I decided to have a power nap - 10 minutes. I woke up 2 hours later!!! No time for my run. Going to try to do it on Wednesday instead.

Tonight we sort of celebrated. Felicia worked 2 overtime shifts, which pay double time. So we were able to go out for dinner - a rare luxury for us (usually saved for birthdays or anniverseries).

We went to Yoshi on Denman.

Man this place is amazing - unbelievable soft shell crab. Yoshi on Denman is basically at the other end of downtown from us. But it was so nice out we walked there and back. Adam entertained everyone in all the stores we went into.

There are a lot of disappointments and discouragements in life but tonight made me think that I have a pretty good life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls