running



Television personality and environmentalist Steve Irwin has died after being stung by a stingray while filming off north Queensland. RIP Steve.

I RAN 20 MILES TODAY.

Read that again - I ran for 3 hours STRAIGHT. I ran from Yaletown to the edge of the University. I ran along the seawall, across the Burrard bridge, along the beaches - Kits, Jericho, Lorcano and finally Spanish Banks.

I was fine until 2 hr.s and 51 minutes where I though for sure I was going to collapse. But the last half, I ran really pretty strong. I think I am going to be in pretty good shape for the marathon.

We watched "Millions" with a couple people from church. It is a fantastic film.

Comments

Anonymous said…
good job on the running.... I think I drove 20 miles today
Anonymous said…
Crikey!

-Warren L.
Anonymous said…
A fantastic film, indeed. One of my favorites. I'm definitely jealous of your running skills. I ran last night and had a tough time getting to 2 miles.

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls