3


Here's the news I have been hiding under my own hat:

1. 2 Sundays ago we had 10 people when we started our service - that includes my family. Not counting the leadership team I think there were 3 people in attendence. Sooooo..... I started to think that God loves me and has a wonderful plan for my life but IT AIN'T HERE!!!!

On Sept 18 2005 first@night started. Our 10 person service was on Sept. 17 - 2 days later (Sept. 19) I read these words in 2 Cor. 8:

Last year you were the first not only to give but also to have the desire to do so. Now finish the work,
so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means. For if the willingness is there,
the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what one does not have.

This passage pierced right through me. I read these words 1 year and 1 day after launching this ministry!! I need to FINISH THE WORK. The other thing this passage showed me is that I was looking at what I didn't have (money, numbers), instead of looking at what I do have - the beloved community.

2. BAR NONE has opens its doors for us. This is unprecedneted. We have been trying for so long to find a place in Yaletown. Now through a series of miraculous events, the management has agreed to rent to us on Sundays!!! Thank you for praying!!!

3. Felicia is pregnant.

Comments

Anonymous said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!
love the brotens
Anonymous said…
Well done :)

love the M-Epps
(4.5 of us)
Jessie Cherian said…
Congratulations! All the best!
ajt said…
WOW! Okay that was worth all the suspense.

Great news about Bar None...what a great space!

And CONGRATS on another run at parenthood...also VERY exciting.
Anonymous said…
Many congrats on all counts!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!! Great news.... Lots of love from joèl and greg amzil~
nick said…
Well that was very exciting indeed, congratulations Santosh! Now I can devote my attention to more important cliffhangers, like Lost.
Anonymous said…
Kudos on another Ninan! You are a most resplendent G. Are you wearing your Letterman "Pants" t-shirt at this moment? In my mind you are.

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls