Monday

Today is my day off. But I still had to work - I have to prepare a report for the pastors tomorrow.

But it shouldn't take too long.

Last night was a bit of a turning point for me in terms of my ministry and calling. I can't really get into it - but please pray for me - We are facing some important decisions. Some clarity will hopefully come in the next few weeks.

A couple of nights ago someone had loaned us a car for the weekend. On Saturday night we went throught the Wendy's drivethrough for some burgers. At this particulat Wendy's the drive-thru window and the entrance into the restuarant are at the same level due to a slope - a guy was sitting in front of the restaurant begging - so after we got our food as we drove by - he was exactly eye level to me as I drove by him with his outstretched cap.

Now that is ingenuity! I don't think he lasted long as the staff soon came out to kick him out.

Please pray for us about these decisions coming our way.

sn

Comments

Anonymous said…
I saw a presentation on a site called http://runningmap.com/... and I figured it would help with your jogging. This way you can figure out your jogging path with a distance

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls