Photos

Photos are coming! I am slowly figuring out how to post photos on this thing so you can look forward to that. Went to the park today with some friends of ours. they have twin girls who are a bit older to Adam. They are very cute. Tonight I went to a church plant called Mosaic which is run by a good friend of mine who I have know for almost 20 years. Gave me some food for thought for my own move into full-time pastoral ministry.

Had an interesting couple of days. Thursday night I heard through a few people that it looks like i will probably be offered the position of evening service pastor at our church. And then Friday morning I got an almost identical offer from another church! So two similar offers from 2 great churches! - Very interesting. How do we decide? Prayer, Reflection, talking to friends - thats the only way I know. I iwll follow both paths until I notice something blocking one of the paths.

Reading - Continuuing to crawl my way through Calvin's Institutes. I really enjoy it but I have to read it so slowly that I feel like I am dyslexic or something.

Stay clean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls