Heaven on Earth

Got back in to Vancouver tonight. Adam did very well on the flight - no crying, no fussing. This blond lady who sat across the aisle from us from Calgary was away from her 1 yr. old daughter for the first time - so she was admiring Adam to a great deal.

It's awesome to be home, although I also really enjoyed seeing the whole family together. The next time will be in San Diego for Christmas. Should be really fun.

Still not making any headway on this decision that lies before me. Hopefully I will gain some clarity in the next few days.

Last night we went to my niece's soccer game - she is only 4 - the game was totally hilarious - the kids just run for the ball wherever it is. After the game Felicia and I went for dinner compliments of my parents at this really nice restaurant. This was our first dinner date since Adam was born!

I am continually amazed at the generosity of my parents. They actually gave us a camcorder! I guess they knew that we really really wanted one to film more of Adam. My dad gave it to us with the condition that we would e-mail some of the better videos.

In an attempt to make this blog a bit mor interactive I am going to start posting questions form time to time. Here's the first one: What is your idea of the ideal relaxing evening?

Here's my answer - go out for dinner w. Felicia and Adam for a nice meal, pick up some tasty desert like a hot fudge sundae from dq and curl up in front of the tv with a really good movie.

So what is your ideal relaxing evening? What elicits thoughts of heaven on earth?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls