Family Matters

Me, my sister and my brother and our spouses took my parents out for dinner last night. It was a really nice restaurant and el vino did flow! And then today we took a family photo in their backyard. It must be a real blessing for my parents to have their kids doing reasonably well with their lives and to have three fun grandkids to play around with.

I've been trying to do some reading but movies and shopping have gotten in the way. We went into downtown Regina last night adn I was struck at how empty this town is! Mid afternoon on a Saturday and barely anyone walking around. Real contrast to Vancouver where you are bound to pass a few dozen people on any day of the week.

Stay free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls