Billy Graham article

I just finished an article on Billy Graham's legacy. It may be published in Relevant early next week - I'll let you know if it does.
Writing is such a wierd thing. Somedays I can just sit down and an article flows effortlessly with very little editing or changes - It may take only 20 minutes to half an hour. And then other days I sit there staring at the screen with nothing happening at all - SO FRUSTRATING!

Why do I sometimes flow and sometimes I am blocked? Mystery. Went shopping at Superstore for groceries for the South Beach Diet.

South Beach Diet = no carbs, no fats - NO FUN. I gained a few pounds and am trying to lose them by following phase 1 of the South Beach diet - no bread, no juices - TONS of veggies and chicken, red meat and fish. It has worked once before, so I am optimistic it will work again. Today I had an egg mcmuffin and oj for breakfast - bad, NOT part of the diet. For lunch I had a chicken salad. for dinner I cooked a complex healthy meal consisting of cauliflower blended up to look like mashed potatoes, beef stuffed eggplant and spinach stuffed mushroom caps. It was actually pretty good.

I'll start doing a weigh-in on here to try to motivate me - although if I am not losing any weight I probably won't publicize it on here - I still have some dignity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls