Not Guilty!

Quite a busy day - Costco shopping with mom, and then went to the soup kitchen that she works at to show Adam off to the volunteers there. And then went for lunch with Dilip and Dad. Gillian (my sister-inlaw), Felicia, Asha (my sister) and my mom also all went for lunch. And then Dad took us to the intensive care unit at the hospital that he works at to give Adam a check up and show him off.

We came off as the jury delivered the verdict in the Michael Jackson trial. Not Guilty! Innocent! Basically he was not guilty becaue of the lack of the evidence. I think most people think he is guilty except for the few dozen die-hard fanatics who quit their lives to hang out in front of the courthouse for the past couple of weeks.

I am going to deliberetly avoid any of those rabid celebrity "news" shows like entertainment tonight who will no doubt have a whole army of self professed experts who will analyze the verdict to death with such scintillating comments like "juror #3 looked tired as he walked in" or "i couldn't see michael's expression as I was sitting behind him about three rows back and Michael did not look my way." or "jermaine remained composed".

AUGH!

Are you happy Dilip?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls