You're a what!!!

Lots of driving for the VIFF today. Drove around 2 actors and a director for a movie called Hank and Mike - its a bizarre film about 2 Easter Rabbits that get fired.

They asked me what I did and I told them that I'm a pastor - stunned silence, and then one guy said "Dude - you CAN NOT see our movie!" I told them I could probably handle it. They were cool and invited me to an after party.

Then I picked up an actor from the airport, he is in a film called Young People F---ing. when I told him I'm a pastor, he said "You can't even say the name of my movie!"

It's been interesting gauging the reactions of people to my profession - my guess is that in their line of work, they do not meet many pastors. I did get to share the gospel with a French atheist director who asked me what I believed - so that was cool.

Last shift tomorrow!

Comments

Jessie Cherian said…
Sounds like a fairly interesting weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls