Underwhelmed


So I go to the school I am going to teach at, and get completely overwhelemed - sort of a mini panic attack. I have to teach 4 classes a day, 5 days a week - that's 20 different lessons I have to prepare!!! Sheesh.

This afternoon I felt a little better, and think I can do this. Just have to get in a more positive frame of mind.

Nadine is doing much better, but keep praying - Hope to visit there tomorrow. I couldn't go yesterday - just an acceleration of events in my life, and today I was feeling a little under the weather.

I am reading a fantastic book right now - Emerging Theology for Emerging Churches by Ray Anderson. Anderson examines the theology of the emerging church of Antioch, against the religious system of Jerusalem. He draws a parallel between the emerging church of postmodernity, against the backdrop of the religious system of evangelicalism that was largely shaped by modernity.

Anderson is a good theologian - he reminds me of Packer - although Packer is WAY more precise in his writing.

It's pouring rain outside right now - what happened to summer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls