Long time gone

Well, that's certainly a long break between posts! Wha happened? Life, I guess.

So, here's some big news - I got a job! This ESL training was righ ton the money. I went on Craigslist and e-mailed my Resume to about 7 ads.

Monday morning, I get an e-mail from someone interested - Go for the interview on Wednesday, and get a job offer, which is in the pay range I was looking for. It is 20 hours/week, which is a bit more then I was looking for, but will try it out for the summer.

So - my first "real" secular job. Well, I have worked at the Bay, Domino's and a gas station before. But this feels more like a professional type job.

Only draw-back - I have to wear a tie! I never wear ties!

Prayer request - My friends wife suffered a massive stroke on Friday. I am also friends with their daughters. I have been at the hospital ever since I heard about it on Sunday. I am going to try to visit everydaym until she gets out. Ironically, she is on the same floor that Felicia works on - so everytime I go in, I talk with Felicia's colleagues and show them pictures of Sophia.

Please pray for Nadine - quick recovery and comfort for the family.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Praying!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls