The Police


The Police - opening night of World tour -
Vancouver B.C.

2 nights ago I saw the second best concert of my life: The Police were amazing. The best concert was U2 on the Vertigo tour a couple years ago.

They played all their biggest hits - Roxanne got the biggest crowd roar. But everything was good, especially my favorite "King of Pain".

I went with Spencer and he agreed it was fantastic.

Our seats were behind the stage, but only 4 rows away. We both agreed it was better to be here, then to be in the nose bleeds in front of the band - you feel so far away form the action.

I am still on a high from that show.

MY LAST DAY OF ESL TEACHER TRAINING!!!

Next week I teach 3 more times and do some observation reports and I can teach ESL in Vancouver - I'm pretty stoked. Me and a couple of the other guys in the program have tossed around the idea of starting our own ESL business. Bu there are so many schools in Vancouver, we would have to find some kind of unique niche that would attract people - its just a thought for now.

ROXANNE.

Random comedy - Channel surfing tonight and I caught a bit of Simpsons. Homer is driving down the road singing, "My name is Luka, and I live upstairs..." I don't know why but I started laughing really really hard.


Comments

Jessie Cherian said…
Wow king of pain is my favourite too. I like alanis' version too. The concert must have been awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls