Back

Sophia staring.

Back after a few days in a cabin on a quiet cove near Sooke B.C. This place was pretty isolated, which was nice.

Just reading and relaxing. There were some horses there which we could get up close to and pet and stuff. There was also this crazy dog, which we threw a tennis ball for, and he would run like crazy.

They had a canoe, so Adam and I headed out for some time on the water.

Really nice time.... until we got on the ferry coming back. The kids were sleeping in the car, so Felicia said she would stay until they woke up. As I was heading up I glanced into the car next to us - it was a couple in their 50's just sitting there. I didn't think anything of it and headed up to get a coffee.

Felicia called about 10 minutes later asking me to come down and give them a hand coming up. As I headed towards the car I glanced again at this same couple - and they were involved in a sexual act!!!

I was in complete shock - my 2 yr. old son and 2 mth. old daughter were in the car RIGHT NEXT to theirs. What if Adam had seen them?

I was pretty ticked - Didn't these people care that there were LITTLE CHILDREN around?

I helped Felicia and quietly told her what was going on. She was as shocked as I was. We walked behind their car, so as to not completely screw up Adam.

When we got to the passenger deck, I asked a Ferry worker what their policy was on this - he said there was not much they could do, except tap on the window and ask them to stop. He said he was pretty shocked that they were doing it when kids were around.

Anyways - more proof of the decline of the western empire. I think I need another shower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls