Saturday Morning

Yesterday was an action packed day. Picked up my friend form the airport at 8:30 AM - went straight to Sophie's for breakfast. Sophie's is a restaurant in Kitsalano where I met Bono in 1997. they have the best breakfasts in Vancouver. Then we strolled around downtown - had cappucions at that place I said that I liked before - Caffe Artigiano.

Then came back home for a nap.

Had a meeting at the church with a pastor to discuss my new position that may start in the fall - it went well.

Got a massage! Had to recover somehow from the abuse that the Grouse Grind poured on me.

Came home for a nap.

Went on a date! Went to Fatburger and then saw Batman Begins which was prett great.

Throughout the day I fought nausea and just general feelings of illness.

At night (11:00) I went to the reception of my buddy's 3 day stag party. Met some of the other guys who I will be hanging with all weekend.

Looks like its going to be one interesting week-end.

"I think we agree, the past is over." - George W. Bush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls