grumpy young man

things i don't like:

grey cold rainy weather
being sick
being cranky and tired

all three of the above have conspired together to knock the joie de vivre right out of me. i am in the bordertown between sickness and health as this cold virus teases me. everything looks grey. things are falling apart. people are mean. we need a fresh rain to wipe away the sin and hurt.

have the boy tonight - rented the french connection to watch on the tv. it's a classic.

i'm starting to run out of things to write about - any suggestions? don't be shy. post people post!

"I've been decieved by the clown inside if me."

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Do you speak English?"

"Do you understand what I am saying?"
Anonymous said…
Hey Santosh,
Well i don't think there has ever been a non-struggling writer. I'll say your struggle has been worth it!!
Jess (the cousin from India)

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls