Donnie Darko

This movie sucked. Don't watch it. I now no longer trust the afvice of my friendly neigborhood independent video store \guy. He is a very nice guy but we have totally differing opinions on films. Every single movie he has recommended to me has sucked.

What a waste of 2 hours. I'm going to have to redeem them tomorrow wiht something productive.

Had the boy tonight - he was fine. Went to bed at 8:30 with a few cries here and there punctuating the night.

I've added a site counter to this site so I can see how many people actually visit it. cool.

By the way we have decided to turn down the other offer and are going to stay on in Vancouver. I am making less money and it is less secure but we feel that this is where God has called us to serve and so we will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls