Film Class 4



I never saw this film because I heard it was a musical. Now, after seeing it, I wish I had seen it in the theater – it was so dazzling in music and colour. I felt the plot was pretty mundane – not much originality there. Also there was not much character development. But the atmosphere – setting makes up for all that. The Moulin Rouge becomes a character in its own way.

The major theme is that love and accepting love are the most imp. things in life. I also felt there was another message of consumerism and profit at the expense of human welfare – the show must go on, even at the expense of human life – sacrificing Satine’s health for the production of the musical.

How to spend $20 w.out really trying:

$3 - Latte - starbucks
$3 garden salad - restaurant
$7 - printer cartridge
$6 - video rental

the other $1 must have evaporated.

that sucks - i hate having less money then before.

Felicia babysat this 4 mth. old girl - it was funny watching Adam and her interacting. He wasn't really paying much attention to her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls