retail sucks



When I was shopping with my friend yesterday I glanced at the cologne counter in sears. I saw the same lady who tried to sell me some cologne for father's day. As I looked her and then looked away, I wondered just how gratifying and fulfilling it was to be in retail sales.

Adam typing -->

\\{-lp[=[.;]
\\\\\\/]'uy6[pRFoph;[f'pppbb]
;pn
-rfvj;-p
.jl;/ uv
f vbvvb m
gn
;[

L??L
?"
k,bb
b/ ??PP?



"";'p[

Thank you Adam.

So anyway's back to retail - I used to work in a bookstore and I didn't really mind it because I like books. When there were no customers it was quite dull.

When we were in Holt Renfrew there was this guy who acts like such a snob to me whenever I'm in there. Maybe he sees the medicocre fashion sense that I carry with pride - yesterday I think the total cost of my clothing was $40 - that wouldn't get me one sock at Holt!

So my prognosis is that I don't think i would be happy selling clothes, cologne, or much else. I think I'll stick to the less glamorous position of being a pastor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls