Everytime I close my eyes I become blind

So anyways this could easily be one of the most memorable week-ends of my life. Thanks to the incredible generosity of my friend's brother, me and 11 other guys were treated to one heck of a stag weekend. As mentioned previously we went white water rafting. Yesterday we went salmon fishing in the ocean - unfortunately we did not catch anything but it was pretty relaxing just sitting in the boat.

And then and then!!! We all headed over to a restaurant run by one of the top chefs in Canada - we had a private room in the back and were treated to an incredible amount of food and drinks. Then we all headed back into the limos and went to one of the top clubs in the city - we pulled up with snoop dogg blaring out of the cars and were allowed to walk straight in to the club - no line up for us!

after the club we drove around stanley park, parked and just kind of hung out. that was about the end of one unforgetable night (and week-end)

i am not really sure how anyone i know would be able to top this week-end. it was off the hook brother! i am happy for my friend that he could enjoy such a fantastic weekend with some of his friends.

tomorrow it's me and the boy.

"Oh, some of us'll end up In St. Cloud Prison, And some of us'll wind up To be lawyers and things, And some of us'll stand up To meet you on your crossroads,"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls