Film Class 3 / Crimes and Misdemeanors



Today was one of my favourite films of all time - also one of my favourite Woody Allen films. It is a very deep film that touches on a lot of the big questions in life - meaning, death, suffering, forgiveness. If you haven't seen it, sell your kids and go out and rent it.

Watching Moulin Rouge tonight - never seen it - never wanted to see it. but there you go.

So in the past I have enjoyed going to a coffee shop and enjoying a latte while reading a book or sometime i go to a pub and have a drink - today i got a slurpee and sat on a bench on the seawall. A slurpee always makes you feel like a kid no matter how old you are. My earliest memory of drinking slurpees is when I was about 10 or 11. In the summer I was addicted to some crappy computer game on our Texas Instruments (!) computer. Everyday I would bike to the 7/11 on 8th st. and get a slurpee and bike back and drink it while p[laying my game. The cups used to be those really waxy paper ones. That 7/11 is still there - a nice reminder of simpler times.

Next time you have a slurpee, think of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls